(prize provided by Estate Tea Co)
Many (years?) days ago, when the world was different, I cheekily asked Tom at the Estate Tea Co if I could give away some of their tea to celebrate receiving the internet approval of 1,500 of you lovely humans.
Then, some things happened. Scary things. I myself have used the word “unprecedented” several dozen times. But things are still worth celebrating, tea is still wonderful, and independent businesses like Estate Tea Co need our support more than ever.
Estate Tea Co is an independent tea merchant based in Gateshead, England, specialising in single estate, small batch and fine quality loose-leaf teas. Their tearoom – which is one of my favourite places in the world – is obviously closed at the moment, but, luckily for me and everyone, you can still buy some of their delicious teas via their online store.
So, I’m delighted to be able to give away an Estate Tea Co gift box, and I picked out the four blends inside with you folks in mind –
English Breakfast (if it’s good enough for Selfridges it’s good enough for us)
2019 Gopaldhara 1st Flush Darjeeling (amazing black tea)
Wuyi Shui Xian (gorgeous roasted oolong that I’ve had both in the shop and used to make my kombucha)
Bai Mao Hou White Monkey (fine green tea)
**This giveaway is open only to UK based people**
1. Like the giveaway post on Instagram
2. Follow both myself @mrsradfad and @estateteaco
3. Tag a tea loving friend in the comments below – each comment counts as an entry, but no spamming please! (For three extra entries, share to your instagram story ❤️)
4. Winner will be chosen at random at 16:00 BST Sunday April 19th 2020 – I will announce in story and notify by DM.
5. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours (I will ask you to provide your UK address) I will generate another winner, and so on.
I approached Estate Tea Co about running this giveaway, and they are providing the prize to the winner. I am not receiving anything directly in exchange, however they do sometimes let me have my cup of tea for free when I visit (I like to think it’s because I’m very charming but full disclosure).
Giveaway open to tea lovers aged 18 and over with a UK postal address
1 winner will receive a gift box containing 4 loose leaf Estate Tea Co teas. All subject to stock levels.
Instagram is not associated with this giveaway, no cash equivalent offered, my word is final.